All by yourself
Gotta catch my breath

I'm slipping into the lava
And I'm trying to keep from goin' under
Baby who turned the temperature hotter
Cause I'm burnin' up, burnin' up
For you baby

Twangakwunu Sinquah  Tumblr_n916dgy3WV1qbryypo2_500

Name: Twangakwunu (Daungh-ah-kwoo-noo) “TK” Sinquah. His name means “Rainbow” in the Hopi language.
Sexuality: Bisexual (Heteromantic)

God Parent: Arcus; Roman goddess of the rainbow and sending messages to the gods.
Legacy Of: Circe; minor goddess of magic
Mortal Parent: Chunta Sinquah
Other Family: The Hopi Reservation that he grew up on.

Birthplace: Mount Oylmpos
Race: Native American; Hopi

Skin Color: The inside of a white oak tree that has been left out to dry
Hair Color: Dark brown, long and luscious
Eye Color: Dark brown
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 149 lbs
Body type: Muscular smol

Personality: Twangakwunu is a very compassionate person. He loves to listen to different genres of music; willing to hear any song or artist that is offered to him. TK usually spends most of his time with the pegasi in the stables or water painting landscapes in his free time. He’s kind, considerate, and loves to help anyone in need. He doesn’t like to fight, but will if it comes down to it, he will. TK will attempt to reason with the person first before kicking their ass. Just because TK is generally a pacifist doesn't mean he won't defend himself or the people he loves.  At times he does feel out of place in the Legion. TK sees himself more as a Greek demigod since they appreciated and celebrated the arts while the Romans...just don't
Talents: Painting, sculpting, riding Pegasi, and drumming.
Flaws(at least 3): Lacks archery skills, self-critical, eager to please, and naïve.

Weapons (Imperial Gold): Imperial Gold pugio and shield
Abilities:
- communicating with Pegasus
-  can tell when magic has been used
- TK is faster than the average human
Powers:
Photokinesis:TK has the power to manipulate photons of light at will. He usually does this to perform beautiful light shows for his friends. As he ages and spends more time in the legion, he’ll be able to focus his photokinesis and deliver a rainbow colored blast of energy. But for now, he’ll have to stick to doing light shows. He can also form things out of light usually it being animals. He can preform his photokinesis four times in a topic , three topics straight with a five topic cool down in between.
Let it burn!: Has control over fire, either lighting candles to setting his arms on fire and hurling fireballs. TK tries not to use it for harm though.
Iris Messaging: He can Iris message for free, anytime, anywhere.

History (At Least Three Sentences):
Twangakwunu was raised by his father in Tuscon, Arizona. His father worked as a banker and while he was working, his grandmother helped take care of him when he was younger. His father was promoted and given better working hours, thus, allowing him to spend more quality time with his son, Twangakwunu. He stayed with his father until the Wolves of Lupa came and took him to The House of Lupa to train for eleven months before being taken to Camp Jupiter. He was thirteen years old at the time. Having a late start to the legion, Twangakwunu is currently still a probatio. No worries, though! Soon he will be officially apart of the legion and will trade in his tablet for his Roman tattoo.

Faceclaim (if applicable): Steven Strait
Notes: Tryna get those Shiloh digits <3

Twangakwunu Sinquah  Tumblr_ma4yc9zWgl1r1j7uqo2_500

Code:
[url=http://www.legendsfate.com/t76-twangakwunu-sinquah#209]Twangakwunu Sinquah[/url] - Male - 16 - Legionnaire - Son of Arcus, legacy of Circe - Cohort Three - Green

Last edited by Green on Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Sorella
Admin
Coins : 13394
https://legendsfate.forumotion.com

Sorella

Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:11 am
I'm not sure your second ability falls under Arcus' realm of powers.

Need some restrictions for photokinesis.

Fire isn't really something Iris does. When looking at her powers she is able to make multi colour flames from reflecting off her rainbows, but it's not fire coming out of her hands or something. If you do go with that route, I'm expecting so restrictions to it as well.
Green
Coins : 7707

Green

Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:54 am
- It doesn't, it has to do with his Circe. His father was a pyrokentic and so is he.

- Edited the photokinesis.
Sorella
Admin
Coins : 13394
https://legendsfate.forumotion.com

Sorella

Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:59 am
Okay, thank you for clearing that up! I just forgot about the legacy part for a moment.

The restrictions look good on the photokinesis.

Approved!

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum