Sorella
Admin
Coins : 13370
https://legendsfate.forumotion.com

Sorella

Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:22 pm
Dating hadn't really been on the blonde's mind that much if she were being honest. The only person she had dated was her figure skating partner and well all there was to say about that was that it had ended already. Dominika wasn't hung up on it much since most of it was purely her choice to begin with. Given the situation now on what would be her choice or not? She would have declined and said she didn't feel like a blind date.

Dominika Orlov happened to have spent a little too much time with campers from the Aphrodite cabin. They were so invested in everyone's love lives that all they wanted to do was help. They convinced her that this would be a good idea and they knew someone that'd be great for her to spend time with, but she really wasn't sure. She didn't spend a lot of time here, this was the first time that she had spent at camp when it wasn't in the summer so she didn't meet as many people as she would have if she weren't a summer camper.

Even though it was hard to convince that this date was a good idea, it was an even harder one for them to convince to wear something other than pants and her hair up in the usual pony tail or bun that it was typically in. Today she was wearing a light pink dress with a jean jacket to go over top of it. It was a little chilly and hence why she brought the jacket, but potentially it would warm up a little.

As she made it to the top of the hill, she could already see what the children of Aphrodite had done, they had set up a picnic, with the checkered blanket spread out on the ground and the wicker picnic basket sitting there. At this moment in time Nika was really hoping that whoever this guy was, didn't think that this was her doing and that she decided they would have a picnic date. In a way it felt so open to be over here, that if the children from the Aphrodite cabin wanted to watch from a far distance, they probably could. It was a little bit of an unsettling feeling.
Metaloneus
Coins : 11740

Metaloneus

Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:21 pm
"Where're we goin'?" Dimitri asked. He hated to be blindfolded, it turned out. Even though he trusted Andrew, he still didn't like the concept. Something could go wrong.

"We're getting you a life, boyo." Andrew insisted, Dimitri had no doubts that there was flaws there.

"I have a life." Dimitri argued.

"Yeah, no offense intended, but I don't think planting turnips everyday constitutes as much of a life. You're a kid, not a boomer." Andrew countered. "I swear you'd be bringing tulips to all the old folks if we had them."

"They're strawberries." Dimitri bitterly replied. "Besides, don'tchu think-"

"I'm gonna stop you right there, because my doctor tells me listening to anything at all ever is going to lead me to an early grave, so as I'm sure you can understand, anything said is going to be thrown right out the window." Andrew spoke out, giving a look to Netha who would be rolling her eyes if she could. "Besides, we're here." He said.

Andrew finished walking Dimitri up the hill, all the way up to the picnic blanket and the blonde Russian, who Andrew assumed was his date. It wouldn't have been Andrew's first choice if he was playing matchmaker, but it wasn't up to him, and he was just trying to jump start Dimitri's life. He gave Dimitri's blindfold a tug, before it released. "Your date has arrived. He's okayish company, sorta frustrating though. Just don't mention the roaring 20's." Andrew said, before giving a bow to both, and walking off with Netha. The moment was odd, and Dimitri could see worry in the girl's face.

"You okay?" Dimitri asked, before cracking a smile. The girl had been dressed really nicely, she almost reminded him of the few girls and how they'd dress back home. He wasn't exactly dressed for a date, at least, he mused by some of the standards he'd heard of. He was wearing a brown jacket and red flannel with blue jeans and work boots. He looked more like he was heading out to the strawberry fields. Mostly because he originally was. "I hope you didn't get forced into this." Dimitri sympathized with her.
Sorella
Admin

Sorella

Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:02 pm
Honestly, the Russian hadn't been expecting for the scenario to play out how it was. She could see in the distance a boy blindfolded with another bot and a wolf leading him. It was an interesting thing, but never in her life would she say that something like this would happen, this just wasn't something for the books. Dominika felt a little awkward knowing that someone else had been involved on this whole scheme too, but as it was just left to the two of them things got a little better.

Immediately her eyes were looking at what he was wearing, it wasn't something she would have said was 'date' worthy in the eyes of an Aphrodite kid, but it didn't matter because she thought he looked good in it. The red had complimented his features and it just gave this whole vibe about him and she liked it.

"It's almost like I got a mail ordered Russian bride. I guess that's a little ironic, considering I'm the Russian." She cracked a small smile as she said it, it sounded stupid, but in the moment she blurted out anything that had came to mind. "Yeah, I'm okay. Just didn't want you to think the picnic basket and all that was my doing. I wouldn't say I was forced into it, more so convinced. I'm sorry if you got forced into it though, by the blindfold, I'm going to assume so." She said with a small laugh shaking her head slightly.
Metaloneus

Metaloneus

Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:43 pm
"I never heard've a blind date before, but I guess I get the concept of it now." Dimitri replied "He just kinda makes me do stuff that's normal. I don't really know a ton've things. I grew up in a small place, 'nd I guess this is normal." Dimitri mused, before giving her a cross-eyed look with a shrug and a smile. "Is this normal?" Dimitri mused the question to her, he almost hoped she was as confused as he was in this situation.

"Your dress is really pretty. You remind me of spring." Dimitri commented. He looked back at the picnic, which looked beautiful. Then, he noticed Aphrodite kids watching from the treeline before he commented. "Friends of yours?" He couldn't help but feel some strange feeling in his chest when he looked back at her. Seeing her in almost the same situation as him made him happy. Suddenly it felt like he wasn't nearly as alone in the world.

"Did y'wanna head outta here?" Dimitri asked, lending his hand out if she wanted to take it. "I'd rather you get to know me for me, not for what others did. Even if they're lovely for tryin' so hard."
Sorella
Admin

Sorella

Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:55 pm
Dimitri started to talk about how he didn't get the concept of blind dates at first but felt like he was starting to, it confused her at first until she realized what he had meant. Dominika looked at him and just listened to him talk, she felt like she could do it for hours. His accent was just so different from anything that she had ever heard of before. She was used to the typical North American accent that she heard and of course Russian accents, but his was so different, and in a way almost comforting and soothing.

"Well, I don't know much about blind dates if I am being honest, but I don't think being blind folded is typical. I could be wrong." She said with a bit of a smile, it was still interesting to know that he had thought of it in that way and she was curious to know how much or little hew knew about social things.

When he commented on her dress and she couldn't help but blush a little. "Thank you. I don't really wear dresses that often, if I'm being honest." She admitted to him, but in a few moments she noticed the Aphrodite kids watching and when he asked if they were her friends a smile slipped back onto her face and she hook her head, "I wouldn't go as far as to say friends."

She saw his hand extended out and right away she took his hand as sort of an agreement for getting out of there. "I would like that a lot."
Metaloneus

Metaloneus

Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:08 pm
"I'd like t'think I'm trustin' of people, but I dunno, hard to feel safe when you can't see anythin'." Dimitri explained. He was hopeful that she couldn't relate to being blindfolded often. "He's always pullin' that kinda stuff. But I think his heart's in the right place." Dimitri shrugged the thought off.

"I get that." Dimitri said about her not often wearing dresses. "I'm sure you look pretty without 'em too, but, maybe I just have a soft spot? I dunno, I don't spend a'lotta time thinkin' about that, y'know?" He said. Dimitri enjoyed the sensation of her hand in his. Her skin was smooth and cool, and felt nice against his hand. He intertwined his fingers with hers, rubbing the back of her hand with his thumb.

The pair had already began walking away from the hill. Dimitri's head snapped, looking at her suddenly, before a dumb grin appeared on his face. "I'm sorry. I never even asked your name. I'm Dimitri Midnight, apparently, so I've been told, it ain't a usual surname."
Sorella
Admin

Sorella

Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:35 pm
Having his hand in hers was something different than she had felt before. It felt right in a weird way and as much as she would hate to give the Aphrodite kids any sort of credit, she just had to. Maybe someone was good at matching people up in that cabin, she didn't really know what, but his hand just felt good in hers.

They continued to walk away from the hill as he continued to talk a little more about the dress and then about how he was. She could feel his thumb rubbing the side of her head and the instant comfort was just there with Dimitri. "Maybe I could wear them more often then." She said throwing in a subtle flirt to him. She really didn't like wearing dresses that often, but something about it did make her feel pretty in the moment, especially with him commenting on it. Usually her grandfather tried to teach her that you didn't need any man's compliment to feel good about yourself.

"Midnight, huh? Can't say I have ever heard that last name before, but it's fairly fitting I would say."
She said giving him a smile as they continued to walk towards the forest that was outlining one side of the border. "I'm Dominika Orlov. Usually I just go by Nika, but whatever you feel comfortable with."
Metaloneus

Metaloneus

Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:51 pm
"I'd enjoy it if'ya did." Dimitri said in response to Dominika's comment that she might start wearing more dresses. "Dominika's a lovely name." Dimitri happily displayed his opinion of the name. He wasn't familiar with Russian accents, names, or culture, but if Dominika was the normal for them, then Dimitri was beginning to think he'd like it very much. The pair began to clear into the forest, which usual was a safe place to be, at least during the day.

The clouds in the sky had been closing in, and Dimitri was beginning to see why there were umbrellas ontop of half-blood hill, in case it was going to rain. "How d'ya feel 'bout gettin' wet?" Dimitri asked as the first drops began to gently fall down on them. The sun was rapidly beginning to be covered by clouds.
Sorella
Admin

Sorella

Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:22 pm
"Is that so?" Dominika asked when he made the reference to liking if she did wear more dresses. She couldn't help the smile that was just plastered on her face as they were now getting closer than ever to the forest. She noticed up above that the weather wasn't going to be very friendly. The skies were grey and the clouds had made their way to give them a little shower.

"Thanks, I like yours too, actually is a little common in Russia. My grandfather's name is Dimitri actually." She said making a comment back on his name. The rain had started to come down, at first it had been a slow fall with the odd drop here and there, but out of nowhere it started to get harder. Once they were in the forest they had a little bit of cover from the leaves of the trees.

"Doesn't really bother me none." Dominika replied. She had been used to snow and rain for the most part and it was just a fact of life. "I don't think it'll hurt. I'm not sugar, I wont melt. But maybe you will." She teased the boy back a little as she laughed a little.
Metaloneus

Metaloneus

Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:38 pm
The two were under the covers of loose trees, which was doing a decent job in blocking the rain, which was picking up to a gentle consistent fall. Enough falling to hear the pitter-patter, but not enough to call it a storm yet. "Well, 'least you can tell people 'bout me and they'll assume I'm Russian." Dimitri teased to the girl, before she made her remark that he might melt. Dimitri picked up on it, before his footsteps stopped, but he still held onto her hand and looked directly at her. He grinned, Dominika was making Dimitri feel all sorts of new things.

"Not sugar, huh?" Dimitri wasn't used to the concept of flirting. It turned out it was basically just being nice with ever-so-slightly subtle provocative hints. "You sure? Somethin' 'bout you must make you as sweet as you are." Dimitri didn't feel nervous or anxious at the flirt, but it was for sure unusual for him. Gentle rain water fell on them while Dimitri waited for Dominika. He'd never been more interested to see what would happen next than now.
Sorella
Admin

Sorella

Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:47 pm
"Yeah, but I don't think my family would really care about if you were Russian or not, although ironically I guess my grandfather might care, but my grandmother will set him straight, she usually does." Dominika said talking a little about her family. It had been strange that for most of her life she had been much closer with her grandparents than her actual mother, but sometimes that's just how the family dynamics worked.

Nika hadn't expected him to stop, but when he did she looked over at him and the words that came out of his mouth weren't ones that she had been thinking he would say. He just didn't seem to be the type that flirted often, and maybe she was right with that, but regardless she felt an abundance of emotions as he made the flirt, she could feel her heart beating a little faster, but overall she just had this rush of excitement.

"Well..." Dominika said trailing off as she was replying to his comment. "Maybe you'll just have to find out." She knew she was being rather vague, but she hadn't wanted to push too far on anything and put him outside of his comfort zone, and to be honest flirting wasn't her strongest trait at all, but it didn't mean she didn't enjoy it.
Metaloneus

Metaloneus

Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:56 pm
Dominika had put the spotlight back on him, which left him with a rush in his bones as she awaited a response. The two were standing there, now getting considerably wet while the rain picked up. Dimitri gently pulled Dominika towards and old hollowed tree. He wasn't sure what was going on, only that he didn't want it to end. He didn't want the rain to build up over them and ruin the moment. He squeezed into the trunk of the hollowed tree, and he was positive that there was enough room for Dominika in the small safe haven from the rain.

"I ain't the best at investigation." Dimitri spoke. He still held her hand, but now his fingers were doing more than before. his middle and index fingers were playing with her wrist gently, while his thumb played with the back of her hand, and his pinky and ring finger gently wrapped themselves around her pinky. "Any ideas on how to find out, Dominika?" He passed the light back to her. His chest was pounding now.
Sorella
Admin

Sorella

Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:10 pm
She could feel herself being led away from the current standing position they had taken in the rain. She was a little curious to what he had been doing, but it was all fairly clear once he squeezed into the hollow of the tree. The blonde followed suit and managed to get in. The space was tight, but they still managed to hold hands, Dominika at this point wasn't sure if there was any inch of their bodies that weren't touching in here.

"Not good at investigation, huh?" She asked with a small smile on her face, there was just so much excitement and happiness that was floating around inside of her that it was almost like an adrenaline rush that was happening. "Lucky for you, I think I might be good at investigation." She tossed the words back to him, but she wasn't done yet.

The daughter of Zeus could feel his hand playing with hers and she felt like her heart had skipped a beat in a sense. "I think I have some..." Dominika trailed off, what she was about to do wasn't in her typical nature, but she had just felt so many things in that small time frame and it just all felt right that she couldn't help it. Nika leaned her head forward in the slightest inch that it could before her lips pressed against his.
Metaloneus

Metaloneus

Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:35 pm
The moment was intense, and despite the cold in the air and the water on their bodies, Dimitri felt heat. Heat from the moment, and heat from the girl he was making contact with. His muscles tensed, but he'd never felt more excited than he did now. Then suddenly in an instant, Dominika made her move and her lips pressed against his. Dimitri had just been playing along with whatever it was they were doing, and then, he realized that this is what he was hoping for the entire time they'd began to flirt. All of his muscles relaxed in an instant as he fell into a blissful trance.

Dimitri returned the kiss happily, and it turned into many kisses. Each one slow, careful, gentle, and soft. But then they turned into pecks, quick and happy, to convey the happiness Dimitri felt in the moment. "That was a very wonderful idea, Dominika." Dimitri smiled, as he whispered the words to her gently. His forehead rested against hers as he leaned in for one more slow kiss. "I think you are sugar." Dimitri playfully teased.
Sorella
Admin

Sorella

Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:43 pm
Everything leading up to the moment where they shared their first kiss was this big back and forth game to see who would be making the move first and to see who would finally give up and just give in, surprisingly enough it had been Dominika who had thrown in the towel of the back and forth, and there wasn't a moment that she had regretted it. All of the excitement and happiness that had consumed her didn't get the best of her though, she still managed to have the slow and soft kisses with Dimitri.

It was a different sensation than she had been used to, but his lips against hers felt so good and just felt like they were meant to be there. It was strange for the blonde to feel such a connection with a person, because she had never felt it before and yet they hardly knew much about each other.

"I'm glad I could help you out with your investigation."
Dominika teased back as her free hand came up to rest on him comfortably. "I think I'm going to like investigating things with you." It was just such a closeness that the girl couldn't ever replicate or convey her feelings on. It was in that moment that the excited emotions started to consume her, and she gave a few quick pecks on his lips again.
Metaloneus

Metaloneus

Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:54 pm
"See what wearin' dresses can accomplish, sugar?" Dimitri teased, gently. His hand that wasn't holding hers rose up to her face, and gently cupped her cheek. His palm rested against her cheek while his thumb gently rubbed against her chin. His other four finger draped on her neck, which was cold and smooth. They all made little motions, which made him feel even closer to her, despite them quite literally being pressed together at the present moment.

"I'd love to investigate some more." Dimitri continued her tease, as he also continued to kiss her. He wasn't sure exactly how this happened. Typically if Andrew made him do something it ended up bad, but Dimitri was beginning to be thankful this one time. He leaned his head in, giving Dominika a long, slow, passionate kiss. He didn't want the moment to end.
Sorella
Admin

Sorella

Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:08 pm
"Like I said, maybe I will have to wear them more often." Dominika sent a flirt back to him, and just hearing the name of being called sugar, oddly seemed to melt her on the inside. She just felt so many things and it all had happened so quickly that it just didn't feel real, it felt like a dream one of the best ones ever. If it were a dream, she didn't want it to end, she wanted it to stay in this happy little moment forever.

She felt his touch and it was a soft one, which was what she would have sued to describe the next few kisses that he gave her. They were soft, slow and honestly just sweet. Nika didn't want to let it go, and honestly looking back at how much she had protested this, she was happy that she came, she was happy that she stuck it out and me him, because although he was a bit of a dork, he was a beyond adorable one.

"I'd love that too." The blonde said with a small giggle, but it faded quick when she saw the flash outside. She knew what it meant and she knew that it would mean thunder would follow. "Dimitri." She said softly in a little bit of a panic, she was worried and scared at the same time, and she didn't know what to do, she felt so stupid for having the fear. Before she even had the chance to explain she could hear the thunder come down now, and it startle her. She needed to leave and she needed to do it soon before she couldn't.
Metaloneus

Metaloneus

Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:11 pm
The flirts and the kissing continued. In the outside world, it was really absurd, but Dimitri felt a sense of destiny within it. It wasn't something he'd felt when talking to other girls before. Each kiss was refreshing and new. It felt like he was alive all over again each time. There was a large grin plastered on his face as they continued. Underneath the sheltered hollowed tree, it was just them in a sea of rain. No one was hanging around during a rain storm. As much as Dimitri loved being around people, somehow he thought this was better.

"I-I'm sorry, did I do something?" Dimitri asked. "I thought it was okay." Dimitri responded. He pulled his lips away from being so close to her, but he took an internal breath and didn't panic. He felt positive that whatever was wrong that it'd work out. The way their kisses were, he knew Dominika and him shared something. "What's wrong?"
Sorella
Admin

Sorella

Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:21 pm
Dominika felt bad the moment that he started to ask if he did anything wrong. She wanted to explain it all but she was shook from the thunder crashing down. It was hard to try and get any words out she just felt frozen in place and she wanted to convey all these thoughts in her head, she loved kissing Dimitri and she didn't want him to think otherwise. Panic and worry were the only facial expressions that would cover her face in the moment.

"No, it's not you." She managed to get out softly, but it wasn't long before she heard the thunder again and at that point she buried her head into his chest, she just wanted it to stop and she wanted to be inside and away from it. Dominika tried to calm herself down, but all she could think of was how embarrassing that this was, of all the times for it to occur. "I'm afraid." She managed to get out, but didn't know how to continue voicing her problems.
Metaloneus

Metaloneus

Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:41 pm
The fear and worry became more abundant in Dominika as the moments passed by. She'd begun reacting like she was almost devastated and frozen. At this point the rain was absolutely down-pouring outside of the tree trunk. They were even getting wet with some of the leftover dripping rain. They'd probably be best off staying where they were, but Dimitri was more than willing to take on the rain to make things better for Dominika.

"Is it the thunder?" Dimitri asked, concerned. "I can get you out've this. Tell me which cabin. We ain't far away." Dimitri assured her. His hands changed position, giving her a hug and cradling her.
Sorella
Admin

Sorella

Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:46 pm
As it seemed Dominika didn't need to say much in general because slowly but surely he was catching on to what was happening and in one aspect it gave her this huge sense of relief, but in another it just made her feel stupid and embarrassed, but he didn't seem to be the type that would judge. Dominika did feel some sort of safety with him as he held her, but part of her just needed to get indoors and away from it all.

"Yes." She said in reply finally and it took her a few moments before she replied, "Zeus cabin."
Metaloneus

Metaloneus

Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:57 pm
Dimitri felt a surprise when she said she was from the Zeus cabin. He hadn't exactly thought about who her god parent was. All he knew was that she wasn't in his cabin, but being a child of one of the big three was a rarity, and usually came with some power and consequences. Not that it changed how he felt about her. Dimitri was utterly infatuated with the daughter of Zeus. He wondered why she felt mutual feelings.

He had his priorities in mind. He'd have carried her bridal style, but it would have soaked her worse. He instead pulled her legs up to straddle him and gently leaned her head to his shoulder. He began to walk out, and they got pelted with rain, followed by a loud bolt of thunder. He kept his pace, and they were at the Zeus cabin in no time.

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum