Sorella
Admin
Coins : 13394
https://legendsfate.forumotion.com

Sorella

Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:43 am
Hello everyone!

I would just like to introduce myself because of that whole gotta lead by example, right? Eh? Eh? No? Okay I'll stop. Maybe.

So clearly I think I'm funny, but I'm not. Well, sometimes I can be, but I make no promises!

My name is Sorella and I am the head administrator/currently the only administrator on Legends of Fate! Despite my username being listed as the founder, this site is a production of four founders! Metaloneus, Sarenrare, Frankie and myself! They've each put in so much work into this site and made it everything that it is, any of them could answer your questions if you have them.

As for things about me, I am a west coaster so my timezone is PST. I was born and raised in Canada, so I am the fellow friendly Canadian! I am 20 years old and I am finished both high school and university and currently a professional job searcher like most recently graduated university students (go me!)

As for things I like, I generally enjoy watching various shows on Netflix. The Walking Dead, Pretty Little Liars, The 100, Riverdale, That 70s show, Gilmore Girls, How I Met Your Mother, Brooklyn Nine Nine, and the likes. Currently I am watching Full House and Black Mirror, and I plan to try to get back into Breaking Bad.

I love anything pokemon (I'm quite the nerd) but it was also my childhood. I like to play games like Stardew Valley, Runescape, Sims, and sometimes minecraft. Lastly I am a band nerd (played the Tenor sax for like 10 years and various other instruments.)

That is a lot about me, but I hope it gets you to know me a little bit better! I look forward to writing with every single one of you at some point.

As for now, see ya all later at some point!